Saturday, March 24, 2018

keep on moving, keep on moving

Spring break has now started but that does not mean it is time for a break, that means its time to get ahead!

Unfortunately I am out of town for break but the good news is--- my partner and I already filmed soooo much! On Wednesday March 21, we went to our school's AMT class and got some good shots. The shots consisted of the group singing, messing around in practice and a bunch of B role for our documentary. As we were filming, we decided that it is very important that we contain BOTH, the hard part of practice/class (singing over and over again until the songs are PERFECT) and the time the group has to bond and just mess around (laughing and playing games together). As my partner and I sat back to watch how practice went on, we saw that all of the kids seemed to get along and were all very close friends. When noticing this, it made me realize that because of their strong bond, it must help them perform better! Just by watching them, I wished I was talented enough to be a part of them.

xoxo, cam...

No comments:

Post a Comment